In this concluding segment, I talked about:
- Transhumanism setting
- Selective settings for GMs and gamers
- Star Wars RPG (and an awesome sidebar regarding my college campaign) <<Seriously, if you listen to nothing else, this story is epic. Starts at 13:50.
- Battlestar Galactica (the new version)
- Examples of story arcs involving Christian characters in a setting designed for them
- Christianity and other worlds
- Dead Space series and the questions it raises
- What would Christianity look like in the future, and the setting potential therin
- Words of thanks
- My thoughts on being a Christian and a gamer in the church
Yes, we do talk about Christianity, but in the context of games and science fiction settings and character. It’s not a “come to Jesus” sermon or forced proselytizing.
I know some of my readers might be instantly turned off because this involves “religion.” All I ask is that you set aside the stereotype that just popped into your head and listen with an open mind. I thank you in advance for that.
If anything can be gained from this, people who enjoy my work with BattleTech or other material I’ve written will (hopefully) come away with a better understanding of how this particular writer’s mind works.